Friday, September 3, 2010

Sign of The Times

It's been a little while since I have been able to update this blog, but never fear there has been progress, albeit some finishing touches for now.....

This is just a little update I made to assist me with my total lack of time management skills at hand... It all started when I had noticed that I was without the modern digital time piece in front of me when I was out and about on Thruxy, and on a few occassions I found myself arriving home earlier than planned or more importantly expected, which of course meant I had cheated myself of precious two wheeled time.

I soon hit the internet and looked at all the available options to fix this unforgivable mistake and came up with the following, which not only provides me the time, but also neatly dresses up the steering head nut in one

Here's the clock on arrival



Clock installed in all of 2 minutes


Now here's to never arriving home early again  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment